Flashlight Deal On Amazon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Gotta love Amazon Prime and next day delivery - ordered yesterday and delivered around 10:30 this morning!!

Review: The flashlight is a little bigger and heavier than I expected. No problem either way as the weight seems to be from good construction. The light is very bright. My only negative is the zoom. For some reason, it goes down to a square which is odd. Want to try at night and see the pattern. It seemed that when zooming down it lost some focus as it goes from a circle to oval to square.

Still, for $12 - I'm happy!

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Gotta love Amazon Prime and next day delivery - ordered yesterday and delivered around 10:30 this morning!!

Review: The flashlight is a little bigger and heavier than I expected. No problem either way as the weight seems to be from good construction. The light is very bright. My only negative is the zoom. For some reason, it goes down to a square which is odd. Want to try at night and see the pattern. It seemed that when zooming down it lost some focus as it goes from a circle to oval to square.

I bought a couple a few years ago. That square is extremely bright at long distances. I was able to shine it on noses at Rushmore from the observation deck

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

The square is the shape of the LED emitter.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
44   0   0

I agree! Just got mine and will check out the "zoom" tonight. First time I have seen a square one also

Latest posts

Top Bottom