Flashlight Deal On Amazon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Mine came in yesterday sometime. It was by the door this morning when I went outside.
605B26F3-9A6A-4844-8AF5-C2A2ABA96FAB.jpeg

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Not a “pocket flashlight” like I thought I was getting. Much bigger. This is a “by the door” or vehicle light. Waiting on AA batteries in order to fire it up. We normally have CASES of batteries as I hate running out. And guess wut? The wife must’ve used a bunch and not put them on the list. I’m blaming her.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
For less than $12 I thought I'd try it. It's marginally worth $12. There are smaller, brighter and better flashlights on the market for the same price.

It's OK for the money but it's disappointingly large and it has the typical operation of the cheap, Chinese imports. I'm gonna see if I can find a CREE lens/LED for it.

Probably just keep this one in the truck or something.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
136   0   0
For less than $12 I thought I'd try it. It's marginally worth $12. There are smaller, brighter and better flashlights on the market for the same price.

It's OK for the money but it's disappointingly large and it has the typical operation of the cheap, Chinese imports. I'm gonna see if I can find a CREE lens/LED for it.

Probably just keep this one in the truck or something.
They have free returns, no questions asked? I know it's only 12$ but if rhat's enough for a better flashlight...?

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
They have free returns, no questions asked? I know it's only 12$ but if rhat's enough for a better flashlight...?

I have plenty of others. It'll work fine for the money. I just bought one to keep up with you guys... 😆

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check the coupon box and its 12$.

View attachment 263989
Harbor Freight has a light that is BRIGHT.....high, low, strobe modes.......selling for ~$8 with sale coupon. Bought several for even less on their -30 under $20 for Club Members. Very reliable, tugh. Sprinkled them all over my world......all 3 Jeeps, motorcoach (several...even each basement compartment), hunting coats, hunting packs, deer stands, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom