Flashlights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wish I'd seen this three days ago. Just ordered and received a Nebo 12K, complete with rechargeable batteries.
Very well built and sturdy. The lens slides back and forth to change the focus.
I like it.
It's a nice light. I think they come 6 to a case. I may have an extra belt holder for it if u didn't get one.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know a lot of guys have mentioned getting something rechargeable. I would advise against it, and I'll tell you why.

Years ago, I was assisting the local sheriff's department look for an escapee. I had my trusty Streamlight SL-20, rechargeable flashlight with me.

I probably didn't get 100 yards away from my car when the damned thing decided to DIE right then and there.

Like a scalded dog, I sauntered back to my car and called it a night, leaving with as much dignity as I could possibly muster.

A few months later, I was in a gun shop telling that story when a strapping young policeman walked up to me, saying he couldn't help hearing my story. He obviously knew my dilemma, saying I wasn't the first time he had heard that story, and introduced me to the Surefire 6P.

He went on to tell me how if I had been carrying a SF 6P that night, along with some extra batteries, I could have stayed in the hunt instead of having to bail.

Since that day, I've left the rechargeable lights on the shelf and I religiously carry a Surefire or Streamlight that runs on CR123 batts.

"But the batteries are so expensive" the masses cry out. Not really, because you can buy em buy the dozen for around 20 bucks or so.
Rgeable
Just something to consider...
Why not just get something that supports rechargeable and regular batteries. It’s not an or situation. Just need an emitter that supports both voltages.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a couple of big 3D battery LED Maglites for around the house but when hunting or putting out the decoys at dark thirty I've carried a Streamlight Jr. LED for several years which is about the same size as a mini Maglight.......granted the little SL won't light up the whole county but it throws enough light and works just fine for me.

https://www.streamlight.com/products/detail/index/streamlight-jr-led
st jr.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom