Flashlights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an older version of one similar to this, can light up anything on 5 acres.

Jetbeam 3Ms Guardian USB-C Rechargeable LED Flashlight - Luminus SST70 - 2000 Lumens - Includes 1 x 21700 - Accepts 1 x 20700, 1 x 18650​

The specs. Notice the throw!
BrandJetbeam
Series3MS (IIIM)
Quick Response Tactical Flashlight Series
MPN3MS
ColorBlack
ActivityOutdoors, Tactical, Hunting, Camping, Search
LED1 x Luminus SST70
Max Throw1053.15ft / 321m
Peak Intensity25,762cd
IP RatingIPX8 / 2m
Drop Resistance3.28ft / 1m
SwitchTailcap and Side
MaterialAluminum Alloy
HAIII Military Grade Hard-anodized Finish

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nebo Luxtreme i have been using it for about a year so far and i just picked up another one to keep in my jeep and they are nice you can pick one up online for under 70.00. i own several nebo lights for years now and i like them better than my surefire and i do like my streamlight but nebo is fine, also nebo has a 12k lumen light out now.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nebo Luxtreme i have been using it for about a year so far and i just picked up another one to keep in my jeep and they are nice you can pick one up online for under 70.00. i own several nebo lights for years now and i like them better than my surefire and i do like my streamlight but nebo is fine, also nebo has a 12k lumen light out now.
12 K Lumen? That is a flame thrower!

StitchJones

Ayatollah of Rock-and-Roll-a
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those nebo lights are pretty good for the money too. I have a 3k lumen rechargeable. I really like it.

You can get some pretty ridiculous powerful Chinese lights on eBay. They may burst into flames but they're bright as the sun.

Yeti695

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Those nebo lights are pretty good for the money too. I have a 3k lumen rechargeable. I really like it.

You can get some pretty ridiculous powerful Chinese lights on eBay. They may burst into flames but they're bright as the sun.
Yes some are really cheap, but I don't need any burns. I would just like to have something bright if I go out and look around at night.

Latest posts

Top Bottom