Flashlights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustytigwire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I chose these because the battery charges inside the flashlight without disassembly.
USB micro. Have charger in every car.
Some models have 2 buttons on the outside for the charger to fit I was afraid of short circuit exposure. Metal tools on bench coins knife screws in pockets.
Some makers havs USB located on the battery so you still have to take it apart every time.
Tape on outside it makes more comfortable to hold in teeth and easier to find because everything is black now.
Battery one on the right is on the nightstand for the Mrs.
The long one has high low strobe off.
Short one has Oh my gosh how many times do I push the button.
Both lights take same battery. None replaced so far..
All that said I'm sure Streamlight and Fenix hold up to their reputation. Midway had these reasonable so I bought one then another. LED's and batteries is kind of like fuel injection on cars manufacturers finally got it figured out after several years of"coulda done better" products.
Longer model out of production.
Short one here;
https://ads.midwayusa.com/product/1019607820?pid=863645You will be pleased with any purchase you choose..
Good hunting.
20211205_094944.jpg

Last edited:

John R. Reist

Marksman
Reaction score
Hard to beat a streamlight stinger or a hl 5x (that light is super bright 3-5k lumens). Nebo makes a really bright light with decent quality for much less money.
I second the recommendation for the led Streamlight Stingers. We have used them on the dairy every day for 10+ years and they are pretty bullet proof.Even when something eventually breaks it easy to find parts and rebuild them.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hard to beat a streamlight stinger or a hl 5x (that light is super bright 3-5k lumens). Nebo makes a really bright light with decent quality for much less money.

Nebo lamps are fantastic. I have a few and they are crazy bright, and a charge lasts for a very long time.

I don’t know where all you can get them, but they are available locally at Munger Paint over on NW 50th & MacArthur in OKC. I don’t know how he’s got them priced comparatively, but it is a locally owned and operated small business, and I’m big on supporting those businesses.

The owner is also a fantastic guy, supports his church and the 2A and carries most everywhere he goes. He’s a good dude.

Yeti695

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nebo lamps are fantastic. I have a few and they are crazy bright, and a charge lasts for a very long time.

I don’t know where all you can get them, but they are available locally at Munger Paint over on NW 50th & MacArthur in OKC. I don’t know how he’s got them priced comparatively, but it is a locally owned and operated small business, and I’m big on supporting those businesses.

The owner is also a fantastic guy, supports his church and the 2A and carries most everywhere he goes. He’s a good dude.
Love the idea my wife and I also run a small business. Thanks for the heads up. Does he have an online site we can order from? We are 3 hrs from OKC.

Latest posts

Top Bottom