Flinally blew the head gasket in my truck. <sigh>

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same. I will turn on a video and follow along while they are doing something I'm trying. As long as I can hear the words coming outta their mouths and look up every once in a while to see I'm doing it right it's all good. I can't just sit and watch a video ... All the extraneous yakking drives me NUTS! GET TO THE DAMNED POINT!!

Referencing Post 12 for the older members.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup, I spend a lot of time on YT watching videos and getting various points of view, techniques, opinions, etc. Mostly the last month or so this has been on computer stuff and has helped me pick out and build multiple new computer systems. YT has been absolutely invaluable to me, as a mostly visual learner.
. I've had a dentist in Okla City do an implant on me and he made a long distance phone call to another dentist in California to see how he did the implant and followed suit. It lasted 22 years. $1,100 at the time.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This actually should be an easy swap. These engines are extremely common. I'd get a salvage yard motor, should run $700-$1000 depending on mileage. Pay someone you trust $500 to put it in. There are a ton of truck salvage yards in north and northeast Tulsa.

Latest posts

Top Bottom