Floaters, flashes and eye drops.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did not sleep, recently, in a Holiday Inn but ou may also try Refresh CelluVisc. It is a unit dose/single use capsule item. Box may have 30 capsuses. It is more viscous and can really help with dry eyes. It may be harder to find as the company does not push/advertise this product very much. It it does really work.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had 'em for many years. Every once in a while, I'll catch myself 'ducking' --- as I caught a glimpse of one of the larger floaters in my periphery. Makes 'ya look like a crazy person!!

:puppet2:
Mine are from the back of the eyeball peeling off inside. Surgery involves 1 hole in eye to remove fluid, 1 hole for camera, and 1 hole for new fluid to be injected. When first eye happened I was driving and thought a bug had hit me in the eye but realized window was up. It was so bad I had to pull over. second eye wasn't so drastic. Doc says sometimes it just peels/falls off the back side of eye when you get older. Gives me fits sometimes when I'm flying

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Huh? Odd, I'm glad I read this vital information. I thought I had some sort of spirits visiting and every time they came and I glanced at them they disappeared. Now I'm more smart- LOL. I've had floaters since I don't know when, they are dead cells that slough off and float around in the vitreous of the eye which is a clear jelly-like substance int he middle of the eye. Floaters are harmless but irritating to some. I've had them dance across my field of vision while driving or sitting and it's disconcerting,

Latest posts

Top Bottom