Florida Alert: YETI Drops NRA Foundation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All these morons posting videos of themselves blowing up and shooting yetis are just adding to the negative stereotype. Good job guys.
I guess I should rethink posting the vid of me shooting the hell out of a Yeti cup, I have planned for Saturday. Oh hell...I'll do it anyway.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have several Yeti products and I'll be damned if I'm going to destroy them. As to some of the other products being of the same quality, the materials are simply not the same. I have bought several to have engraved for various life events for friends, family and lodge brothers. Thinking they were all the same, I purchased an RTIC tumbler, took it to my favorite engraver. He told me he had to be extremely careful not to burn through the stainless with his laser engraver since it was much thinner than the Yeti.

I also have both Yeti and Magellan coolers, the Yeti outperforms the Magellan. That being said, I will wait to see what the "truth" is before I purchase Yeti products in the future but I will not be destroying the stuff I have already paid hard earned cash for.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
My only experience with a Yeti product is a mug that I was given. I don't use it anymore. It doesn't keep my coffee as hot for as long as my Thermos mug does. And the Thermos mug I can seal it off to prevent spills and keep it hotter even longer.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My only experience with a Yeti product is a mug that I was given. I don't use it anymore. It doesn't keep my coffee as hot for as long as my Thermos mug does. And the Thermos mug I can seal it off to prevent spills and keep it hotter even longer.

We use Contigo mugs and they work great for us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom