Florida Alert: YETI Drops NRA Foundation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Leave squid or cigar minnows in your cooler too long and you'll think the knockoff at Wal-Mart looks good after realizing that smell is NEVER going away.. LOL True story.. Ugh!

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Leave squid or cigar minnows in your cooler too long and you'll think the knockoff at Wal-Mart looks good after realizing that smell is NEVER going away.. LOL True story.. Ugh!

Oddly enough that is one of the main drivers in me purchasing higher end items. It keeps me from doing that. I was going through 4 - 5 coolers a year due to not taking care of them. A lesson I learned long ago with sunglasses. I used to buy 2 pair a week. Since I started spending more on them (Less in the long run) I've had 3 pair in 20 years.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is interesting. I wonder if they knew they were going to take heat for the NRA thing that they knew was coming?
Yeti Coolers Withdraws Its IPO

So why did Yeti decide to back out? So far, they haven’t cited specified reasons. The withdrawal request simply states that they have decided “not to proceed with the offering due to market conditions.”

https://www.outsideonline.com/2293031/yeti-coolers-withdraws-its-ipo

Latest posts

Top Bottom