Florida Alert: YETI Drops NRA Foundation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I use my Yeti 30oz tumbler for coffee every day for work. It's frickin awesome!! It keeps my coffee hot for over 3 hours, which is nice cause I get busy and forget about it sometimes.

I also have an Ozark Trail bag type cooler. It's decent, but nowhere near as good at keeping ice as my buddies Yeti.

Yeti for the win.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use my Yeti 30oz tumbler for coffee every day for work. It's frickin awesome!! It keeps my coffee hot for over 3 hours, which is nice cause I get busy and forget about it sometimes.

I also have an Ozark Trail bag type cooler. It's decent, but nowhere near as good at keeping ice as my buddies Yeti.

Yeti for the win.
If they are taking a stand against the NRA for some liberal BS pipe dream then I'll drink cold coffee before sending another penny their direction. I'm on the hunt now for replacement tumblers.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I didn't even process the NRA as much as I processed 2A rights. Realize they are not the same thing of course, just figured at that level the two are not separable.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If they are taking a stand against the NRA for some liberal BS pipe dream then I'll drink cold coffee before sending another penny their direction. I'm on the hunt now for replacement tumblers.

I'll stick with hot coffee.
Half the members here were against the NRA the past couple months with the slide fire stuff, but now everyone loves the NRA because YETI is against them now.
Just a bunch of people ready to be angry at the next thing to come along.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll stick with hot coffee.
Half the members here were against the NRA the past couple months with the slide fire stuff, but now everyone loves the NRA because YETI is against them now.
Just a bunch of people ready to be angry at the next thing to come along.
I'm not in that group.

Latest posts

Top Bottom