Florida Alert: YETI Drops NRA Foundation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll stick with hot coffee.
Half the members here were against the NRA the past couple months with the slide fire stuff, but now everyone loves the NRA because YETI is against them now.
Just a bunch of people ready to be angry at the next thing to come along.

It was a dick move by Yeti, but there is so much truth to your comment LOL...

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So how many of you are really going to destroy your $400 YETI coolers now?
I'm betting less than 5%
My principles are the same as everyone else's, I'm just not afraid to admit it.

While I agree completely OSA likes to whine about everything, I get why people are pissed at Yeti. However, I don't own one to destroy to prove anything lol. You have to admit that's an impressive amount of hypocrisy on their part. Not sure we are the same in buying principles, I won't step foot in a Dick's sporting goods.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I totally agree, it would be stupid to destroy good equipment. I didn't destroy my S&W 19-6 when they sold out but I damn sure haven't bought anything else they make since.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So how many of you are really going to destroy your $400 YETI coolers now?
I'm betting less than 5%
My principles are the same as everyone else's, I'm just not afraid to admit it.

I wouldn’t expect anyone to destroy something they already own. Although, I’d admire them for doing it. I do, however, expect members of a gun forum not to support a company with an anti-gun rights agenda when an alternative product exists. Again, I’m under the assumption that Yeti is anti-NRA. I hope to hear differently from them.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know how many employees YETI has in Austin, but let's say 100 employees. Being in Austin, I suspect there is a fairly large percentage of the employees that are gun owners, or have gun owners in their family. How many of them are going to walk away from good, well paying (I'm assuming) jobs because of this move?

One dimensional protests really don't make much sense to the majority of society. Only the group that feels offended sees the purpose. It's the same as BLM, 1%'s, PETA, and on and on.

If you have a YETI you no longer want, drop it off with the next street corner homeless you see.

Latest posts

Top Bottom