Florida Alert: YETI Drops NRA Foundation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As received from YETI a few moments ago:
We're writing in response to your recent email inquiry.

A few weeks ago, YETI notified the NRA Foundation, as well as a number of other organizations, that we were eliminating a group of outdated discounting programs. When we notified the NRA Foundation and the other organizations of this change, YETI explained that we were offering them an alternative customization program broadly available to consumers and organizations, including the NRA Foundation. These facts directly contradict the inaccurate statement the NRA-ILA distributed on April 20.

Further, the NRA-ILA stated in that same public communication that "[YETI has] declined to continue helping America's young people enjoy outdoor recreational activities." Nothing is further from the truth. YETI was founded more than 10 years ago with a passion for the outdoors, and over the course of our history we have actively and enthusiastically supported hunters, anglers and the broader outdoor community. We have been devoted to and will continue to directly support causes tied to our passion for the outdoors, including by working with many organizations that promote conservation and management of wildlife resources and habitat restoration. From our website to our film footage and from our social media posts to our ambassadors, YETI has always prominently featured hunters pursuing their passions. Moreover, YETI is unwavering in our belief in and commitment to the Constitution of the United States and its Second Amendment.

Thanks for reaching out to YETI.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone else get the feeling that the NRA is getting infiltrated by the Liberals....
Or Russian trolls

I got the same response from Yeti. I told them I have never purchased one of their overpriced products, but I would spread the word to my sportsmen friends.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As received from YETI a few moments ago:
We're writing in response to your recent email inquiry.

A few weeks ago, YETI notified the NRA Foundation, as well as a number of other organizations, that we were eliminating a group of outdated discounting programs. When we notified the NRA Foundation and the other organizations of this change, YETI explained that we were offering them an alternative customization program broadly available to consumers and organizations, including the NRA Foundation. These facts directly contradict the inaccurate statement the NRA-ILA distributed on April 20.

Further, the NRA-ILA stated in that same public communication that "[YETI has] declined to continue helping America's young people enjoy outdoor recreational activities." Nothing is further from the truth. YETI was founded more than 10 years ago with a passion for the outdoors, and over the course of our history we have actively and enthusiastically supported hunters, anglers and the broader outdoor community. We have been devoted to and will continue to directly support causes tied to our passion for the outdoors, including by working with many organizations that promote conservation and management of wildlife resources and habitat restoration. From our website to our film footage and from our social media posts to our ambassadors, YETI has always prominently featured hunters pursuing their passions. Moreover, YETI is unwavering in our belief in and commitment to the Constitution of the United States and its Second Amendment.

Thanks for reaching out to YETI.
I got the exact mass email. Word for word. I sent a very nasty email to them.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://ijr.com/2018/04/1087475-yeti-coolers-drops-nra-company/

After Yeti Coolers Drops NRA, Its Competitor Is Letting Customers Know Where It Stands on the 2A
JULIO ROSAS | APR 23, 2018 | 9:49 AM

NRA's Marion Hammer's response to Yeti's statement:

"After three days Yeti issues a statement claiming they didn’t really drop the NRA Foundation. They claim they simply eliminated the entire program affecting NRA Foundation and other unnamed organizations.

Isn’t that like eliminating like a job position so you can get rid of an employee?"

Latest posts

Top Bottom