Florida: HOA board members stole millions from residents

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing. - Simon Wiesenthal

If you live in an HOA and want it run responsibly, join the board. I know this goes against what many people think, but that's how you actually keep stuff in check.

Same goes for those diversity groups at work - join them. If you sit back and don't join it because you have better things to do or think they are woke garbage, that's exactly how they turn into woke garbage.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
definitely the drawback of 23andme style "spit in a tube and git your dna" society that is still incredibly race based.

everybody from the cradle right? ain't we all african?

(if you want a fun rant, get me started on how all evidence of human concurrent evolution is censored by Big $cience)

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Except you can not join the diversity group unless you are diverse.

Though I guess you can always, "identify as a lesbian."
I do I do. I’m a bull dyke lesbian, trapped in my man body. I even come equipped with my own toy. No need to order one from China. Of course, it may seem funny, but my legitimate real middle name is Dykeman. I love the ladies

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
definitely the drawback of 23andme style "spit in a tube and git your dna" society that is still incredibly race based.

everybody from the cradle right? ain't we all african?

(if you want a fun rant, get me started on how all evidence of concurrent evolution is censored by Big $cience)
I once had a boss, a big, blue eyed, blond (but bald) guy with a German last name. He was a former cop and police academy trainer. He.did a 23 and me and found out he was like 46% black. He tracked down his real dad, who was a black man who looked almost just like him, like when Hank Hill met his Japanese brother. He would sometimes get accused of being racially insensitive to which he would reply, " I'm African American, my dads black."

Latest posts

Top Bottom