Florida - New Permitless Carry for Qualified Citizens Signed into Law - How is this Constitutional Carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kdog1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What about defending you and your family from a foreign invasion. I know it sounds impossible, but it’s not. If we’re under no threat of possibly being invaded by a foreign enemy, then why do we even have a military?? If something like that were to happen, the US military isn’t going to be playing bodyguard for you. Protecting you and your family would be up to you. Try doing that with a baseball bat! So having an ar15 rifle is very important. One more thing: Liberals are entitled. They’re raised entitled. So they believe that they’re entitled to whatever they want. That means your guns. I have my theory of why so many shootings have been happening, but people hate hearing it because it doesn’t blame guns. Lol

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
- So many maintain a total " . . . shall not be infringed" attitude when it comes to weapon possession, without any thought about the responsibility of what this entails.
- Should those prone to 'road-rage' be allowed RPG-7's to carry in their trucks or car trunks? How about 'Claymore' mines strewn around ones property for potential trespassers? Don't like the USPS, FedEx, or UPS delivery, perhaps a .50cal HBMG on your front porch would straighten the drivers attitude. My point with this is that most people are just way too emotional to permit unabridged access to every weapon they may want. So despite my support of our 2nd Amendment, I belief that some restrictions are necessary.
-I only mention my military service as a qualifier for having put 'skin in the game' when it comes to defending our Constitution. Many talk-the-talk but can't, won't, or chose not to walk-the-walk. Would you defend our Constitution with your life . . . maybe or maybe not. For veterans the opportunity has already been taken and the proof verified, so yes, in some things my opinion does carry more weight than that of a non-vet.
Absolutely agree

cboss

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see both sides of the argument. I think the reason so many people are absolutists to "Shall not be infringed" is because the gun grabbers will always find a way to tweak or reinterpret laws to make everyone someone "who shouldn't have guns" Mentally ill starts to include Combat vets with PTSD, which then includes just combat vets because "They may not have been diagnosed yet". They've been saying the quiet part out loud for years. In California there have been several members of the state legislature openly saying that the end goal is no guns in California. State Senator and gubernatorial candidate Leland Yee, who was later convicted of arms trafficking involving a Muslim terrorist group in the Philippines said: "It is extremely important that individuals in the state of California do not own assault weapons. I mean that is just so crystal clear, there is no debate, no discussion."

Latest posts

Top Bottom