Florida passes bill to arm teachers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
:clap3:Maybe there is hope in America!! 144 hours of training sounds good, need to look up what that consists of.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I did like the 144 hours of training. Those that are serious about protecting the kids and themselves will get some well deserved free training to boot.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The local sheriff's office would then provide a 144-hour training program for those approved volunteers.

Here's a breakdown of what that training would consist of:

18337352_G.jpeg

School guardians would also need to undergo a psychological evaluation and pass a drug test. Ongoing training would also be required on at least an annual basis.

Not sure what the hell "diversity training" is going to get you in a shooter situation, but I like the rest of it.

If you are a teacher and need training on how to deal with other races and religion/ethnic groups........... you may need to find a different line of work in this day and age!!!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The local sheriff's office would then provide a 144-hour training program for those approved volunteers.

18337352_G.jpeg

School guardians would also need to undergo a psychological evaluation and pass a drug test. Ongoing training would also be required on at least an annual basis.

Not sure what the hell "diversity training" is going to get you in a shooter situation, but I like the rest of it.

If you are a teacher and need training on how to deal with other races and religion/ethnic groups........... you may need to find a different line of work in this day and age!!!
Possibly how to defuse a standoff situation.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WTF is up with the Diversity Training? I'm calling BS on that one.
You can shoot one race and not another? Yeah, I know that comments out there, but I don't understand why anyone you and I included would need diversity training along with firearms training.
I can bet the legislature has to acquiesce to that BS before they got enough votes to pass.
I've been through diversity training and its disgusting and biased in one direction.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

18337352_G.jpeg

Maybe "diversity training" is the PC way of identifying potential perps/students before an altercation?

Latest posts

Top Bottom