Florida passes bill to arm teachers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe diversity training means you will learn about using all brands/colors of firearms? Ya know, maybe some teachers can only afford a hipoint or mayyyybe glock is there thing. Maybe Taurus. They shouldn't be looked down on by those carrying the expensive guns. They may need to know how to use it as a club.

This is absolutely meant as a joke!!!!!!!

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe diversity training means you will learn about using all brands/colors of firearms? Ya know, maybe some teachers can only afford a hipoint or mayyyybe glock is there thing. Maybe Taurus. They shouldn't be looked down on by those carrying the expensive guns. They may need to know how to use it as a club.

This is absolutely meant as a joke!!!!!!!
Having owned a Hi Point and now owning a Taurus, I can assure you I'd never use the Taurus as a club. The Hi Point, on the other hand, could take your head off if it was thrown at you.

Sent from my LML413DL using Tapatalk

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
144 hours of training? That will take your whole summer break almost. 2 weeks of handgun training? How many hours does it take to be Cleet certified in Oklahoma? Those requirements look like they are meant to prevent people from doing it.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
144 hours of training? That will take your whole summer break almost. 2 weeks of handgun training? How many hours does it take to be Cleet certified in Oklahoma? Those requirements look like they are meant to prevent people from doing it.

18 days, or 4 weeks if Monday- Friday!! I would do it "for the kids" no regret's !! Pretty sure most on here would!

Elm Creek Smith

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CLEET Security Guard Training Phase 1&2 - 40 hours
CLEET Armed Security Guard Training Phase 3 - 32 hours

There is a licensing test for each phase.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom