Florida sheriff urges people to arm up and prepare. Outrage ensues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He may be late, but he's dancing! The ballroom is open and the fat lady is clearing her throat. Do you know where your sheriff is?

Woody

Sheriff Stradley here in Comanche County is pretty good. I have met him several times and he has always impressed me as a decent man, of course, if you liked Sidewinders (the old Comanche County strip joint) then you may feel differently, but to my mind he's ok.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sheriff Stradley here in Comanche County is pretty good. I have met him several times and he has always impressed me as a decent man, of course, if you liked Sidewinders (the old Comanche County strip joint) then you may feel differently, but to my mind he's ok.
Stradley is all about himself. Hes a good tap dancer too. He talks to one guy and he is pro 2A. He talks to another and he is all about 2A with limitations. It just depends on which voter he is talking to

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stradley is all about himself. Hes a good tap dancer too. He talks to one guy and he is pro 2A. He talks to another and he is all about 2A with limitations. It just depends on which voter he is talking to

He's not pure enough for you? I don't think he's a hypocrite or a tap dancer (ha, at first I thought you'd written "lap dancer") just a man who, like most, has some inconsistent or not fully thought through positions. Find me the practical man who doesn't - not gonna happen.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's not pure enough for you? I don't think he's a hypocrite or a tap dancer (ha, at first I thought you'd written "lap dancer") just a man who, like most, has some inconsistent or not fully thought through positions. Find me the practical man who doesn't - not gonna happen.
He's been Sheriff long enough to have his professional opinions thought through enough to be consistent. Apparently just not consistent enough if you're catering to voters

Latest posts

Top Bottom