Floyd M. Vs Connor M. ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What do y'all think of this "boxing" match...uh, I mean, fight...uh I mean...contest...we'll...uh, how about this whole deal? Oh yeah; and who will win? Whatever this show is gonna turn out to be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

operator742

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do y'all think of this "boxing" match...uh, I mean, fight...uh I mean...contest...we'll...uh, how about this whole deal? Oh yeah; and who will win? Whatever this show is gonna turn out to be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm taking Connor by knockout, if it goes the distance Floyd. Unlike most I heard talking about it ,I think it will be a good fight.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never said, so here's my opinion: The redheaded, tattooed loudmouth will be pounded by the superior boxer for a long time before falling hard, late in the fight. It's not really a fight; it's a boxing match...and there just aren't any better than Floyd M, like him or not.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of either man. The ring or octagon is a weird place where you can work your plan and do everything right and still lose. Especially, If you put into the judges' hands.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
*Rubbing my crystal ball*
Mayweather will toy with him for a bit to make the crowd think that it's actually a match..and then he'll tear him apart. Connor will then make excuses for the loss and will try everything in his power to get Mayweather to step into the cage with UFC rules. If Mayweather is smart he will stay away from an MMA bout, but we'll see just how much the wallet can coerce him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom