Flying the Quiet Skies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I appreciate your attempt at a civics lesson but SERE school over 20 years ago taught more than a copy and paste lecture. Good luck and hopefully you survive this terrible country of ours!

Sorry, but your argument is confounding. How does SERE have anything to do with federal agents being about to grope, steal from and harass travelers without any way to bring them under legal scrutiny? I guess if you got pissed off enough you would be able to escape the airport. Not to mention you didn't address a single one of the documented abuses I listed. Or the fact that people have been able to sneak weapons onto planes multiple times. Just google how many times TSA failed to catch weapons. The latest numbers? 70% of the time (as reported for last year). That's better than the 95% of the time back in 2015 I guess.

So please, enlighten me as to how a federal agency that is sucking down billions of tax money, fails 70% to stop weapons from boarding planes, has the ability to abuse passengers in multiple ways without any legal response available a "good" thing. I do not see the logic in it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I, for one, really appreciate the little old blue-haired ladies who stare suspiciously at me in airports becuase of my beard.

Like Groucho Marx, I hate the idea of people as scruffy looking as me flying on airplanes.

The TSA might do well to enlist a volunteer corps of little old ladies to help expand their effectiveness in monitoring people with suspicious behavior and appreaance.
Gabby Hayes had whiskers btw, not a beard. (old TV trivia)

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know so much about whether or not this program is truly justifiable or not, but I do know that being rude to other OSA members is not. Please attack the topic, if you must, but do not attack the person. Thank you, for your cooperation.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now that I’ve thought about it, I don’t agree with this, for the most part. I believe it is too intrusive unless done for sufficient reason

Last edited:

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm out fella's! I will let you all solve the problems of society, gonna go back to the classified section and prepare for the future!

Latest posts

Top Bottom