Flying the Quiet Skies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, from where I'm sitting, you certainly appear to have sweaty palms and a cell phone...but I've said too much already.

Perhaps I was too brusque for conversational etiquette. I should have restricted my reply to the argument and refrained from an ad hominem accent. I will apologize.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Go back and read that first link, this is a story about a few officers wanking over what they feel is useless work. Pretty simple, there will always be those who whine about the tasks that they are assigned because they feel like they could be doing more important things. Maybe they don't know the whole story about why they have been tasked with surveillance, ever consider that aspect of the story?[/

I apologize. My argument should have been restricted to the subject of discourse. Your concerns for public safety are valid and well intended.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I, for one, really appreciate the little old blue-haired ladies who stare suspiciously at me in airports becuase of my beard.

Like Groucho Marx, I hate the idea of people as scruffy looking as me flying on airplanes.

The TSA might do well to enlist a volunteer corps of little old ladies to help expand their effectiveness in monitoring people with suspicious behavior and appreaance.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As an Uber/Lyft driver, this disturbs me:
6. For Domestic Arrivals Only
(If possible, provide identifiers (license plate, vehicle description) of pick up vehicle in AAR) | Y N Unknown
  • Picked up at curbside shuttle, taxi, bus or public transit?
  • Picked up at curbside by private vehicle?
Would I be classified as a taxi or a private vehicle? Would I be caught up in the investigation just for trying to make a few bucks helping people get where they want to go?

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seriously? You are condoning surveillance of U.S. Citizens Without Probable Cause and Without a Warrant?!!!

Your intelligence, your education, and your ideological motivation are all questionable.....

I not only condone it but I will gladly help point out shady mofo's. I've spent more time living overseas and flying in our skies than most so I have come to respect and appreciate what our country offers. If you have never lived abroad or seen the shady sides of life I would imagine you might be a little apprehensive of our government.

I don't know who you are, your background or education but I wouldn't be so quick to jump to judging a person like you have. I may have different opinions than you do but I am no doubt qualified and able to speak my mind on this subject.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang right! Proud American all the way from top to bottom.

I'm sorry, but I wouldn't call that being a proud American. You're ok with our rights being systematically abused for "safety". You do realize that this goes against the very concept of our way of life, right? Why don't we just give up our guns and let the police do the protecting? There are many other ways to make sure that air travel is safer than to be obtrusive into the lives of unknowing people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom