FN 5.7

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I traded for one of these this past week end. The only thing I have heard is it will go through a bullet proof vest. My Son ask me about 8 months ago about getting one. I told him, I think it wouldn't be any good for EDC since it would over penetrate. What say you, please tell me what you know.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It will kill easily, the gunman at Fort Hood Killed 12 Soldiers I believe with one. I carried one for about a year and really liked it, light, accurate and capacity.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll say this, those things have virtually no recoil and are accurate as all get out. The round is impressive ballistically from what I've seen.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is a hot round and over penetration on steel is a consideration, I loved the concept but holding the gun I just couldn’t it felt who cheap in my hands and the barrel looked like a bid pen......if it were made a little better ans5.7 acmmo hadn’t been mucked with I’d own one
Could you explain what you mean about the 5.7 ammo being messed with? I'm always trying to learn something new.

Latest posts

Top Bottom