F'n gophers!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had great luck last year...a few popped up and my traps worked great. Rid myself of them pretty quick and my yard was clear until about a month ago then all the sudden they invaded again and I cant seem to get a single one of them. The last two batches seem to have popped up overnight so I may have to camp out tonight and see if I can catch 'em in the act. I have 4 traps set in the front yard right now but based on my experience last year, if you dont get it within about an hour of setting the trap...you're not going to get it. Bastards!

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet I’ve killed over a hundred over the years.

Attachments

• A66D5311-7440-43F8-8ACA-C008626CB251.png
    A66D5311-7440-43F8-8ACA-C008626CB251.png
    312.5 KB · Views: 103

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had great luck last year...a few popped up and my traps worked great. Rid myself of them pretty quick and my yard was clear until about a month ago then all the sudden they invaded again and I cant seem to get a single one of them. The last two batches seem to have popped up overnight so I may have to camp out tonight and see if I can catch 'em in the act. I have 4 traps set in the front yard right now but based on my experience last year, if you dont get it within about an hour of setting the trap...you're not going to get it. Bastards!

They're horrible out our way too. Deterrents aren't working at all like they did before.

Latest posts

Top Bottom