F'n gophers!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
this

Attachments

• external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 52

hammerdown51

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had great luck last year...a few popped up and my traps worked great. Rid myself of them pretty quick and my yard was clear until about a month ago then all the sudden they invaded again and I cant seem to get a single one of them. The last two batches seem to have popped up overnight so I may have to camp out tonight and see if I can catch 'em in the act. I have 4 traps set in the front yard right now but based on my experience last year, if you dont get it within about an hour of setting the trap...you're not going to get it. Bastards!
Have you tried a gopher hawk device?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whichever eats grubs I don't care.
My ex-wife's brother in law's neighbor's kid eats all manner of insects. I heard him mumble around a mouthful of slimy grubs one time that they were dang tasty. (He is in the third grade still...)

I also found some ways to make' em better eatin' for you AND increase your popularity. You could host a Grub-B-Q for all your friends and neighbors.

Chowin' on Grubs.jpg
Grub-B-Q.jpg

piggie.jpg
Or getcha couple of these grub eatin' pork machines and turn 'em loose in your yard.

Latest posts

Top Bottom