F'n gophers!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John R. Reist

Marksman
Reaction score
Thought I'd share whats has worked for me ... About 5 years age my boss at the farm I work for developed a real hatered for gophers(about the same time that we busted out 3of those nice big expensive side windows on a John Deere with a disk mower in one summer...go figure) anyway I was tasked with eliminating as many of those furry b@stards as I could from the hay fields over that fall-winter.And these are the most efficient traps/ method I have found.

Attachments

• 20211018_163411.jpg
    20211018_163411.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 64

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well the one gopher I caught the other day must have been the lone soldier as there have been no more mounds since I ripped that bastards leg off. So far so good. Crazy to think one lone gopher would be responsible for so many mounds.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it works it works. That wasn't the goal but the trap went off and all that was caught in the trap was his entire leg...not sure if he pulled his own leg off after getting stuck or I ripped it off when pulling the trap out of the ground but I guess at the end of the day there are no mounds since so its all the same.

Latest posts

Top Bottom