FNP-45 Tactical "Comically Big" tankish if you will!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only one sample.... so who knows?

True. Austin over at COPS spoke pretty highly of it, but he does sell guns for a living. He didn't have any in stock when I picked up my 507k or I would have tried it out. It is sexy as hell though. I've been drooling over the VP9 Long slide optics model. If I could get into a B model for a decent price, I would give it a whirl. My old VP9 had an amazing trigger, but I couldn't master the paddle mag release to save my life.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This makes me miss my FNP-9 just that much more!

Edit: I did a search on FNP-9 on Armslist and Gunbroker--there was only one gun available on Armslist and none on Gunbroker!

Last edited:

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I handled an Edge and I was extremely unimpressed with the trigger. $1400 gun and the trigger was worse than an H&K VP9?? Loved the grip and everything else but that kind of coin should give you a ready to go trigger.

True. Austin over at COPS spoke pretty highly of it, but he does sell guns for a living. He didn't have any in stock when I picked up my 507k or I would have tried it out. It is sexy as hell though. I've been drooling over the VP9 Long slide optics model. If I could get into a B model for a decent price, I would give it a whirl. My old VP9 had an amazing trigger, but I couldn't master the paddle mag release to save my life.

I love the trigger on my VP9, but I'm also a bit of a philistine when it comes to triggers.

I constantly kick myself for not getting the VP9 long slide/optics setup, but honestly the paddle mag release was a huge selling point for me. I cant find many pistols that allow me to drop the mag without moving my hand. That really sold me.