FNX Tactical fun after Dr. Apt.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man it was a great day. Had a Dr. Apt. that went pretty quick so I stopped by my range on the way home. Had the FNX Tactical 45 with the holosum geen dot shake to wake, so I woke her up. Ha.
Set it up at 20 yds. Though I had a full mag but only 10 or eleven shots. Used the sticky target which is a mess and don't recommend them. Work good but crap. I wish packing tape was that adhesive. Did well on those and took a picture. Ended up moving up and finishing off two other mags. Target blew off and I'm still gun shy on expending too many rounds even though I have plenty and reload. Just a feeling I need to practice carefully. Reason I do the 20 yard thing on all my hand guns (one mag) because I might have to be good at that range someday.
Also I mowed again and cleaned out m
Fnx 45 9 21 20.JPG
y work shed. Loaded up my dove tail trailer with crap and trimmed a small tree (small my butt but the wife swore it would never get over 5'. HA.
The reason I mentioned this was I'm so happy to be out working in the yard and working hard. I had to get in the whirlpool tub after and take a couple of fun pills but I loved it. Two days in a row I've been able to sweat my butt off and I love it. Have to break often to get my breath but that's getting better as well. I don't care if this kills me. I feel like a man again and that's good with me.
Here's a pic of the sticky target after 10 or 11 rds at 20 yds. PS. Thank you all for not giving me the business for posting these silly pics. It's gave me a ton of fun doing and I promise to back off. You are good people here and I appreciate all of you

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Steelman, ( @steelfingers ) if your feeling that good I've got some bushes in my flowerbeds that need trimming. After your done I'll grill ya a big ol ribeye, with a baked sweet tater and a nice salad on the side.....plus all the sweet tea you can drink!

PS.....I'm soooo glad you are feeling better!

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Steelman, ( @steelfingers ) if your feeling that good I've got some bushes in my flowerbeds that need trimming. After your done I'll grill ya a big ol ribeye, with a baked sweet tater and a nice salad on the side.....plus all the sweet tea you can drink!

PS.....I'm soooo glad you are feeling better!
I'll be glad to help but you may have to tie a tow rope around me to drag me around the yard. Feel ran hard and put up wet but that feels great to me.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an FNX but have never shot it. Apparently they are good shooters eh?
It's a better shooter than I am a trigger guy. Ha. I can't believe you haven't shot it. I picked mine up and drove directly to the country and shot the crap out of it. Do a vid of the gun and you shooting it please

Latest posts

Top Bottom