Folding Stock Adapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw an advertisement for the Law Tactical Folding Stock Adapter not long ago. IIRC Marks firearms had some and sold out quickly.

I watched some youtubes and it looks interesting. The biggest negative I saw was inability to shoot while the stock is folded. Does anyone have one? Comments? Reviews?

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a very cool idea, but I don't see much practicality in it. Yes you can fold the stock over, but it renders the firearm inoperable. Can you imagine pulling the trigger with it folded? BCG coming back at you? That could be violent.

titsonritz

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The design intent was provide a shorter weapon for easier transport/storage or discrete carry without separating the upper from the lower. The latest version will actually fire a single shot safely with the stock folded thou that is not the intent.

Forward to the 18:00 mark to see an AR fired with the stock folded.

http://www.lawtactical.com/ar_folding_stock_adapter_gen_3_m_p/99312.htm

Also I got a little chuckle out of see Rainier Arms mentioned as the is located in my neck of the woods.

That's a very cool idea, but I don't see much practicality in it. Yes you can fold the stock over, but it renders the firearm inoperable. Can you imagine pulling the trigger with it folded? BCG coming back at you? That could be violent.

Last edited by a moderator:

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nobody who knows what they're doing shoots a folding stocked rifle with the stock folded anyway. It is a highly ineffective technique. The purpose of folding stocks is to make the rifle more compact for storage and transport.

Latest posts

Top Bottom