Folding Stock Adapters Made!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey y'all,

I got a small batch of my folding adapters made. I included a video about them if you're interested, but I just wanted to make a quick announcement. I'll go post in the classifieds but DM me if you want one. I might be able to meet in person if needed in the OKC area, or I'll ship for free anywhere else. Not really sure how I should take payment yet but that can be figured out. They're going to be $100.

Anyways thank y'all for the support I've already gotten and hopefully I can make this little business into something!

Also I almost forgot, I'm going to call the company Freedom or Death (F|D) right now unless anyone has any better ideas. I have a computer science background and the | bar is a logical or symbol. I just thought it was cool and wanted to share! Hopefully y'all like it.

You have any pictures of your Machine shop? I assume you run a CNC mill. Once upon a time I was a machinist and enjoyed making things.

NuserAim

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have any pictures of your Machine shop? I assume you run a CNC mill. Once upon a time I was a machinist and enjoyed making things.

Yeah so the shop I use definitely would not be happy if they found out I was using the mill for profit OR making "spooky gun parts." Like I told others though, I currently live in Stillwater *wink wink*. Of course, I use all of my own materials, I'm just using the mill to test out my design. I'm looking into possibly renting a machine shop by the hour down in Durant for making a lot of these long term.

NuserAim

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, how hard would it be to reverse this and make some that folds to the right. No one else is the industry is making any for left handed uppers. So, there would definitely be a market for this.
This is a great idea! I'll look into it! My major concern right off the bat is the forward assist blocking the stock, but I'll see what I can do. Also to all others, I have sold the entire first batch. I'm making more, so if you're interested you can still DM me and get your name on the list. Thanks for all the support!

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a great idea! I'll look into it! My major concern right off the bat is the forward assist blocking the stock, but I'll see what I can do. Also to all others, I have sold the entire first batch. I'm making more, so if you're interested you can still DM me and get your name on the list. Thanks for all the support!
Yeah, that is why left handed uppers need it to fold to the right. This model would hit the forward assist on the left handed upper.

A3_Flattop_Upper_Receiver_Assembly_Left-Handed__47712.1532370728.jpg

Reaction score
Yeah so the shop I use definitely would not be happy if they found out I was using the mill for profit OR making "spooky gun parts." Like I told others though, I currently live in Stillwater *wink wink*. Of course, I use all of my own materials, I'm just using the mill to test out my design. I'm looking into possibly renting a machine shop by the hour down in Durant for making a lot of these long term.
this design is worth a little BS...great price on an AWESOME product.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, how hard would it be to reverse this and make some that folds to the right. No one else is the industry is making any for left handed uppers. So, there would definitely be a market for this.
Understand this is a necro thread, but....
I'm not a lefty, but you have a point to consider. Savage has a line of left handed rifles that must be profitable or they wouldn't build them if the OP is still building them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom