Followed me home from OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Made a trip to OKC Cabela’s, They had this in the used gun case. I couldn't pass this up !!!!

IMG_1052.JPG

Kimber Pro Carry II -- 9MM. Today Cabela’s had 10% off all used firearms, plus they gave me another 5% off for being a Veteran; Box, paperwork, Kimber sticker, even came with the bent paper clip takedown tool. Cleaned it up tonight, will have to range check tomorrow !!!!!

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They have a really good balance. I bought one a few years ago. My particular sample and I wrestled each other for a while before I got it to run correctly. After that it has been an awesome gun. I keep thinking it’s time to sell it, but just when I get ready to commit, I change my mind.

6ee9d1a8596dd2a2657bc996ff25f43c.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They have a really good balance. I bought one a few years ago. My particular sample and I wrestled each other for a while before I got it to run correctly. After that it has been an awesome gun. I keep thinking it’s time to sell it, but just when I get ready to commit, I change my mind.

6ee9d1a8596dd2a2657bc996ff25f43c.jpg

Beautiful pistol!

Latest posts

Top Bottom