Food Stamp Recipients?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My inlaws would have qualified for food stamps, but they would never ask for them. I don't understand why. My FIL worked two jobs. They had 8 kids, including my wife, back in the 60's. My MIL would collect grocery coupons and give them to the neighbor. The neighbor worked at a grocery store and would give her the cash value for the coupons to make ends meet.

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's the situation we are in nowadays. Recipients or folks with entitlement attitudes saying "Take all that we can get away with"

Must watch/listen!! 32 year old Austin resident...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRRwZDSmTVI#t=36

I'm getting tired of pulling the wagon.......

Might as well watch this video as well. This gentleman is a very good public speaker. I wish he could/would run for President:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEM4NKXK-iA

Last edited:

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a helper, a few years back, that told me about his adopted brothers and sisters and how much his Momma would get for them a month.... then he asked "Do you know how much they give you if you have a mentally/physically handicapped child??"

I didn't say a thing and just shook my head but thought... wow, after Doctor visits and meds or whatever the child needs, it couldn't be much to "make money"

I have some ex-wife family members that use the system to this day, one, in fact, uses her sons' children to get aid...

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Based on the overwhelming amount of members that benefited from social welfare programs I'm glad they were available to you. Despite well known fraud, its worth paying taxes to help you fine folks get by.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We didnt get on foodstamps til my grandma lost her job in about 1995 it was around the time of the whole OJ simpson deal.. She supported me and my sister when my mom was in the mental hospital or nursing home. The entire time my mom was around I dont ever remember her having a job of any sort. Most of her time was spent in eastern state hospital. Oh and my grandma had custody of us until she went into a coma back in 2002. My grandpa helped out however he could even though him and my grandma had been divorced since the 70's. He bought us clothes and shoes and whatever else we needed.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at wallyworld on the 1st of this month. Waiting to check out. And right in front of me was a woman who appeared to be in her mid 30's. She was sitting in one of the motorized shopping carts. She had to weigh at least 450 lbs probably closer to 500+. Her cart was full of cream puffs and marshmellow rabbits. About 10 or so 2ltr jugs of Dr. Pepper. When it came time to pay she dropped her Snap card on the counter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom