Football, ESPN, and the Emmy's prove Political Correctness Doesn't Work.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guess the NFL, like some banks, consider themselves "to big to fail".

Now I hear some team wants the fans to link arms during the Anthem.
Do they not understand that the fans don't give a crap about their political views?
They are paying to watch football. Political rally's are free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now I hear some team wants the fans to link arms during the Anthem.
Do they not understand that the fans don't give a crap about their political views?
They are paying to watch football. Political rally's are free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be the Green Bay Snowflakes and their liberal QB, Aaron Rodgers. :rolleyes2

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had to steal this , it's dead on.

When my president lied to me and claimed 4 of my comrades were murdered because of a video insulting Muslims...I didn't take a knee.

When my president shipped pallets of cash to my sworn enemy...I didn't take a knee.

When my president failed to identify Muslims as terrorists and Islam as an enemy of the state...I didn't take a knee.

When my president claimed that a man who tried to kill another man who lawfully defended himself could be his son...I didn't take a knee.

When my president defended a thug who bum rushed law enforcement...I didn't take a knee.

When my president ordered businesses to spend unnecessary funds to appease a minority of people who need mental intervention far more than they need their own toilet...I didn't take a knee.

When my president ordered that words 'one nation under God' be removed from the pledge of allegiance...I didn't take a knee.

When my president lied to me and said I could keep my doctors and my premiums would go down...I didn't take a knee.

When my president spent my tax dollars in foreign lands to interfere in their elections...I didn't take a knee.

While my president sat by passively and enabled ISIS to emerge as a stronger force dedicated to spreading Islamic ideals by committing murder, rape and torture...I didn't take a knee.

When my president allowed dictators and murderers to violate his red lines and continue to murder women and children with chemical gas...I didn't take a knee.

When my president chastised law enforcement for their actions but ignored the violence in our streets...I didn't take a knee.

When my president identified the weather as the greatest threat to America's safety while Muslims worldwide are murdering innocent people...I didn't take a knee.

While my president's insistence that pacifism and reform in numerous areas of the globe would bring peace but instead led to the strengthening of those that seek to destroy us...I didn't take a knee.

When the election of my president broke barriers never thought possible in America ended up being the high point of his eight years in office...I didn't take a knee.

In all that time I never disrespected our Country, our Armed Forces and Veterans, or our Nation. I remained vigilant. And I got a new president.

EZHD

Marksman
Reaction score
I've heard reports and have recently seen NFL stadiums with less than sell out crowds, lots of empty seats in the 50 yard line area.

I've watched ESPN and discovered I don't give a crap about their leftist political agenda nor their leftist babble at half time.

I've watched players take a knee during the National Anthem which is their right.

Here is what I'm wondering.......Who Gives A Fawk about what the players are doing on or off the field?
I want to see some smash mouth football. That's why I used to tune in.
If they want to worship the devil, I don't care. I have a right as a viewer to turn the tv off to not watch them take a knee,(which seems to be why the base of the NFL is not coming to the games and ratings are falling) but why would the media want to promote that?
ESPN seems to want to take a liberal agenda that is having a negative influence on their business model that is supposed to make them money, yet they keep doubling down on their idiotic display of liberalism.
It doesn't make sense.

The Emmy's(anti Trump from beginning to end) had record low watching participation. Is the population taking the hollywood wanna be elite that think we really care about their opinion seriously?
It appears we aren't.
Their wannabe opinions don't hold water with most of the deplorable common folk.
Well said. I completely agree.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys are making me REAL glad attending any pro event is not on my bucket list. Jeez, Louise ...

I have tickets to Steamheim Steamroller and Transiberian Orchestra for Christmas to me. The old man will just have to suffer though wearing a suit a couple of times and going to dinner someplace where I can get some carpacchio ... He kinda likes the shows but dinner KILLS him. It's my Christmas present to me so he will behave and act like a grown-up. Last year parking didn't cost me more than $10 for either event, IIRC. Might be a little cheaper this year as if the weather is nice I won't mind the walk from a place farther out.

We do stuff during the year that I suffer though so I figure it's a fair trade. Merry Christmas to me!
I could do those concerts for sure but I'd have to be with him on the dressing up, suit and tie bull**** for dinner. :blah:

Glad I'm single again! :woohoo1:

ETA: That 2017 thing got me too. Dammit...

EZHD

Marksman
Reaction score
I look at it like this. I don’t expect to see a football game break out during a political event, and I damn sure don’t want to see a political event break out during a football game. I am not interested in hearing opinions from the players, the coach‘s, owners or sportscasters on anything other than on that particular game. The NFL has expected a certain level of professional behavior from the players and coaches in the past and I believe the NFL is now wrong to tolerate this disrespectful behavior towards our flag and our country. These players are employees who are on the clock come game-day. Just go to work

Latest posts

Top Bottom