• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK For Sale: Calico M950 9mm **Pistol**

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yojinbo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sub Category
Handguns
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
1000$
Caliber
9mm
For Sale: Calico M950 9mm **Pistol** and 2 magazines (50rd, 100rd)

Price: $1000

This is just your run-of-the mill 50 round pistol with a roller delayed action, no big. Purchased in 2007, but may have been NOS from before the Clinton AWB. It comes with 1x50-round helical magazine and 1x100-round helical magazine. I have had this out of the safe only twice with a few hundred rounds downrange each trip. No missing parts, a few scratches, the magazines are in perfect condition (These mags can crack when dropped full – the internet is full of these pics).

Cash is what I need here – I’m trying to fund an auto purchase.

Joe Biden says this “high-caliber” 9mm round is the most dangerous round ever. Iain McCallum thinks this is a great platform I was surprised how geeked he was about this whole system. Personally, I think this shoots 9mm like a 22lr – low recoil. I love shooting it, but I can’t afford to feed it at my age and income level.

I bought this gun here from the original owner. The 2007 original sale makes this post-AWB but pre-rebranding by Calico. It came to me in the original box (cardboard, not Styrofoam). The 2 magazines are worth $110ea used (Calico sometimes has new ones in stock, but their inventory system is iffy). It also comes with the original box, manual and blank registration card.

A 50 round pistol may just be a story one of these days if we get a new AWB, this needs to go to someone who appreciates it before that happens. Its just malingering in my safe.

I ask you be a resident of Oklahoma and you be legally eligible to own a pistol under Oklahoma and Federal law. I’m happy to do a FTF in the Tulsa area and time, and I travel to OKC every few weeks to see family.
M950_1.jpgM950_2.jpgM950_3.jpg

Attachments

• M950_4.jpg
    M950_4.jpg
    555.4 KB · Views: 0
  • M950_5.jpg
    M950_5.jpg
    600.6 KB · Views: 0

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
So you purchased it from a member and he didn't leave you any feedback? Hmmmmmm

Wouldn't be unusual. I probably get feedback on about half of my deals, if that.

Either way, nice blast from the past in this really cool gun!

Yojinbo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you purchased it from a member and he didn't leave you any feedback? Hmmmmmm
I did, in fact purchase this exact gun right here. Weather or not I got feedback, it did not transfer to this modern system. You may freely judge me harshly for not selling and buying more often.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For Sale: Calico M950 9mm **Pistol** and 2 magazines (50rd, 100rd)

Price: $1000

This is just your run-of-the mill 50 round pistol with a roller delayed action, no big. Purchased in 2007, but may have been NOS from before the Clinton AWB. It comes with 1x50-round helical magazine and 1x100-round helical magazine. I have had this out of the safe only twice with a few hundred rounds downrange each trip. No missing parts, a few scratches, the magazines are in perfect condition (These mags can crack when dropped full – the internet is full of these pics).

Cash is what I need here – I’m trying to fund an auto purchase.

Joe Biden says this “high-caliber” 9mm round is the most dangerous round ever. Iain McCallum thinks this is a great platform I was surprised how geeked he was about this whole system. Personally, I think this shoots 9mm like a 22lr – low recoil. I love shooting it, but I can’t afford to feed it at my age and income level.

I bought this gun here from the original owner. The 2007 original sale makes this post-AWB but pre-rebranding by Calico. It came to me in the original box (cardboard, not Styrofoam). The 2 magazines are worth $110ea used (Calico sometimes has new ones in stock, but their inventory system is iffy). It also comes with the original box, manual and blank registration card.

A 50 round pistol may just be a story one of these days if we get a new AWB, this needs to go to someone who appreciates it before that happens. Its just malingering in my safe.

I ask you be a resident of Oklahoma and you be legally eligible to own a pistol under Oklahoma and Federal law. I’m happy to do a FTF in the Tulsa area and time, and I travel to OKC every few weeks to see family.
View attachment 294933View attachment 294934View attachment 294935
Haven't seen one of those in a while. Nice. Good luck on the sale.