• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK For Sale: Calico M950 9mm **Pistol**

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alfred wickham

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For Sale: Calico M950 9mm **Pistol** and 2 magazines (50rd, 100rd)

Price: $1000

This is just your run-of-the mill 50 round pistol with a roller delayed action, no big. Purchased in 2007, but may have been NOS from before the Clinton AWB. It comes with 1x50-round helical magazine and 1x100-round helical magazine. I have had this out of the safe only twice with a few hundred rounds downrange each trip. No missing parts, a few scratches, the magazines are in perfect condition (These mags can crack when dropped full – the internet is full of these pics).

Cash is what I need here – I’m trying to fund an auto purchase.

Joe Biden says this “high-caliber” 9mm round is the most dangerous round ever. Iain McCallum thinks this is a great platform I was surprised how geeked he was about this whole system. Personally, I think this shoots 9mm like a 22lr – low recoil. I love shooting it, but I can’t afford to feed it at my age and income level.

I bought this gun here from the original owner. The 2007 original sale makes this post-AWB but pre-rebranding by Calico. It came to me in the original box (cardboard, not Styrofoam). The 2 magazines are worth $110ea used (Calico sometimes has new ones in stock, but their inventory system is iffy). It also comes with the original box, manual and blank registration card.

A 50 round pistol may just be a story one of these days if we get a new AWB, this needs to go to someone who appreciates it before that happens. Its just malingering in my safe.

I ask you be a resident of Oklahoma and you be legally eligible to own a pistol under Oklahoma and Federal law. I’m happy to do a FTF in the Tulsa area and time, and I travel to OKC every few weeks to see family.
View attachment 294933View attachment 294934View attachment 294935
Is this still for sale, I'm interested