For the Love of God, YES!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

And of the many many many threads about this latest super controversial subject, I saw ONE reliable person saying that they witnessed firsthand an actual cranky Cooter (who is a real person and not a troll) outraging about her dancing, and it was on some small town board nobody outside of Somnambulist County Iowa has ever heard of.​

Seriously, I LOL'd. Good post Dave.

I see the completely misleading and politically charged link headlines on the news aggregates and just shake my head. They're not worth the .0005 of a calorie necessary to click on the link. They're the electronic version of bird cage linings.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One-upsmanship is a multi-faceted thing.

Oneupsman
n. - One who thrives on besting anyone else's joy or shame, with anecdotal evidence (stories) of how their own experiences/possessions are better in any and all ways.

The oneupsman cannot be reasoned with, only trapped in a state up "oneupsmania."
Guy 1: Man, today was so cool, I saw a rainbow.

Guy 2: Yeah, that's nice. I saw a double rainbow.

Caution: Do not attempt to one-up the oneupsman, or a parastoltic chain reaction of oneupsmanship can occur.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Oneupsman

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
topper3.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom