For the P365 Fans. Wilson Combat Grip Modules.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CSeverns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what’s the deal… are the WC grips worth it? I always wanted to get a 365 but they feel weird to me.
The p365 is pretty small and snappy but no more than a G43 and you get used to it when you shoot it enough. I have one of those hogue handall rubber palm swell grips and they make a big difference in comfort while shooting.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see Wilson is still
Using their “exclusive Starburst pattern”.
They’re such geniuses to have invented that.

Of Course, it was Several years after I was selling m&p backstraps. And texturing them and other polymer firearms with that pattern. And calling them by that name.
I should have trademarked that name. And pattern

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Snazzy

IMG_20220829_165804566.jpg

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i buy a small gun to keep it that way, ive added hogue and others before but it always makes it a bigger gun,no way around it... my same thoughts about lasers and red dots,more gun to carry... besides small guns are for up and close defense, in that situation good luck trying to find your dot, Point and Shoot... simple really... I was going to buy a 365 but opted for the hellcat regardless of the springfield debacle theyve been pretty steady since... besides i got 3 free mags and a mickey mouse range bag to go with

Latest posts

Top Bottom