For the record.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think we should donate a firearm and a couple boxes of ammo with a suggestion they should go home and clean up their own mess instead of bringing it to the USA to every illegal we deport.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We were regulars to Mexican beaches for many, many years. No more.
Between the Cartel’s wanting to kill you, and the shysters trying to rip you off, and I’m including Mexican LEO in the shake down artist category, we will never return unless drastic changes are made.
The US state department has been issuing travel alerts for some of the most popular beach resort areas.

Part of the allure of the Mexican vacation experience:

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017...-leave-beheaded-man-near-cancun-beach-resort/

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the republican congress quits obstructing him, he can.
No, he can't. If you need me to explain the meaning of the word "unilaterally," I can do that. If the Congress works with him, that's not unilateral.

EOs cannot directly violate legislation. See, e.g., the fight over defunding sanctuary cities: because the money was appropriated by Congress, and the allocation was made without regard to cooperating with federal immigration authorities, the Executive can't simply cut off those funds based on that.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, he can't. If you need me to explain the meaning of the word "unilaterally," I can do that. If the Congress works with him, that's not unilateral.

EOs cannot directly violate legislation. See, e.g., the fight over defunding sanctuary cities: because the money was appropriated by Congress, and the allocation was made without regard to cooperating with federal immigration authorities, the Executive can't simply cut off those funds based on that.
I wasn't talking about EO's. If the republican congress would quit obstructing President Trump, specifically the Senate under Mitch McConnell, this country's financial aid to Mexico would cease to exist, but the politics of the senate are that they want and need to appease the mexicans in order to garner votes.
How could that happen? Hispanic employment under Trump is at historical lows, as well as unemployment among the black community.
The Senate is a blocking point in Trump's administration. There are over 400 bills from the house waiting on the Senate to consider.
That is my statement.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom