For Those Interested in Knives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had some guests come in yesterday that builds knives. He wanted something to do in retirement, so he took up knife making. He does the steel work and his wife does the carving of the handles.

I'll just give you a link to my Smugmug page with the knives rather than do all the pictures. Pictures are duplicated because I photographed them with and without flash.

JACK Knives

JACK is Jim Anne Canady Knives. They also have a presence on Etsy, but right now they don't have anything listed there while they are out here in the west.

JACK Knives at Etsy

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He didn't show me any with leather, but he may have had some. I'd guess he had well over 100-150 knives in that tub. He was mostly showing interesting blades and knife handle patterns. I really liked that Roman Gladius knife, but mostly for its design. I'm not really a knife enthusiast, but I knew that folks on various firearm forums did, so I went down and took pictures.

John Phillips

New to the site!
Reaction score
We had some guests come in yesterday that builds knives. He wanted something to do in retirement, so he took up knife making. He does the steel work and his wife does the carving of the handles.

I'll just give you a link to my Smugmug page with the knives rather than do all the pictures. Pictures are duplicated because I photographed them with and without flash.

JACK Knives

JACK is Jim Anne Canady Knives. They also have a presence on Etsy, but right now they don't have anything listed there while they are out here in the west.

JACK Knives at Etsy
I always carried a knife when I was on the job for 25 years. I also carried a BUG in my front pocket in addition to my duty weapon. I have my CCW here in Oklahoma and giving some thought to armored car job. I know they are probably OK with the BUG front pocket 38 snubby but I am not sure about a boot knife 3.5 inch blade. Would appreciate some feed back. I am just curious if the CCW covers a concealed knife. I have read the law thoroughly and it still seems pretty vague to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom