Ford Dealer Service Department

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlt7272

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 2010 F350 is overboosting and I need to get it in to figure out what is wrong. Which of the local Ford dealers has the best service department for these Powerstrokes?

rlt7272

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
179000 miles and its doesn't kick any codes or limp mode. Running 60 mph I am pushing 18# boost on flat ground. I was towing a small cargo trailer and went to pass someone and popped the upper turbo hose. Kept blowing off when I finally noticed that the boost pressure what way higher than usual. It seems to be running 10-15# higher than it should be.

Running a minimax tuner on mild, no dpf.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
David Stanley Ford in Midwest City has a heavy duty fleet service where they do a bunch of diesel stuff. It's in a building away from the car lot that is hidden behind the gas station that is between Air Depot and the I-40 bridge off of SE 29th. I don't really have nice things to say about David Stanley, but this one group of guys that do all their diesel stuff seem to be honest.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My 2010 F350 is overboosting and I need to get it in to figure out what is wrong. Which of the local Ford dealers has the best service department for these Powerstrokes?

I am very satisfied with the service dept at Joe Cooper Ford in Yukon. My wife's new Escape had a squeaky brake issue and they jumped right on it and took care of the problem quickly and professionally. And free of charge.

Latest posts

Top Bottom