Ford employees want company to stop making police cars.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is childish to suggest something should be eliminated (e.g. the police) without explaining your plan for what will replace it. Somehow the Left never articulates a plan for building the replacement, just for tearing down. It shows a basic lack of real world experience.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is childish to suggest something should be eliminated (e.g. the police) without explaining your plan for what will replace it. Somehow the Left never articulates a plan for building the replacement, just for tearing down. It shows a basic lack of real world experience.
I completely agree with you, but, so how is it that they are able to convince anywhere close to 50% of the American population to vote for them ? Are half of the people really that uninformed, uneducated or just plain stupid ?

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, it's childish for the right to propose the elimination of the US Dep't of Education (or any number of Federal bureaucracies)?

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I completely agree with you, but, so how is it that they are able to convince anywhere close to 50% of the American population to vote for them ? Are half of the people really that uninformed, uneducated or just plain stupid ?
Free, free, free, free, free, free it works most every time.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, it's childish for the right to propose the elimination of the US Dep't of Education (or any number of Federal bureaucracies)?
It is not childish to propose downsizing government if you can explain what will replace the eliminated Federal government function....in this case local or state school administration.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’d say that 50% of the public lacks what I call real world experience: they do not understand the concept of productive work or why things are not “free”

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’d say that 50% of the public lacks what I call real world experience: they do not understand the concept of productive work or why things are not “free”
I just can't believe that. Most of those democrats have worked and are smart enough to understand that there is no real "free" in this world. Some may not understand but I can't believe it is half of the people in this country who vote.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is not childish to propose downsizing government if you can explain what will replace the eliminated Federal government function....in this case local or state school administration.
What if you don't want anything to replace it because you think it's something the gov't should never have been doing in the first place?

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What if you don't want anything to replace it because you think it's something the gov't should never have been doing in the first place?
That’s reasonable...if you can explain why something should not be done....perhaps you are arguing people should do it on their own

Latest posts

Top Bottom