Ford vs. Ferrari

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thought it was a great movie! Got a surprise when we got to the theater --- we had tickets to the 4DX screen. The seats move, tilt, vibrate, blow wind, blow scents, blow moisture, etc. Quite a different experience. Wouldn't want to see every film this way, but I think it would be a hoot for the upcoming Star Wars movie!

Something will be wrong with the 'system' if Christian Bale doesn't get an Oscar nod...……….jmo.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thought it was a great movie! Got a surprise when we got to the theater --- we had tickets to the 4DX screen. The seats move, tilt, vibrate, blow wind, blow scents, blow moisture, etc. Quite a different experience. Wouldn't want to see every film this way, but I think it would be a hoot for the upcoming Star Wars movie!

Something will be wrong with the 'system' if Christian Bale doesn't get an Oscar nod...……….jmo.
I'm betting some of them outter space critters smell horrible. In space, no one can hear you say pee-yew. I think I'll pass on that.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm betting some of them outter space critters smell horrible. In space, no one can hear you say pee-yew. I think I'll pass on that.

They got close on the tire smoke. The scenes that took place in the rain ---- well, I'm glad there was a button that would de-activate the rain!

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've not seen it myself, but some people I trust have said that it's an excellent movie, despite taking liberties with depictions of people and events (although it is Hollyweird, so I guess we should be thankful that the GT40s won the race).

FWIW, if you want a factual accounting of what really happened, AJ Baime's book Go Like Hell! is an incredible telling of the story. It was turned into the documentary The 24 Hour War a couple of years ago, which is also very good. (It was available on Amazon Prime Video last I looked.)

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will make a note to watch the 24 hour war.The end of the Lemans race was not what I was expecting.I will definitely buy the dvd when it comes out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom