Ford, you really screwed it up.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw one the other day leaving work. It was the first one that I’ve seen. I was a little excited finally seeing one going down the road but the body is just kind of blah.

Personally I think they looked better when they were like the F150 with a short bed and removable hardtop. I never cared for the first GEN Broncos. I realize they were just kind of Ford’s spin off competition with a jeep.

I really liked the 70s body models. Probably partially in part from my early youth bouncing around on the floorboard of my grandfathers. I also liked the last GEN models from the mid 90s. But that’s just me.

I was excited when I heard that Ford was going to come out with the bronco again. They’ve been teasing us for like the last five to seven years. I’ve seen a lot of different concepts online that didn’t come to fruition. With the starting price of 30 Gs I was excited and ready to pick one up. That is until I saw what they decided to make them look like. No thanks.

Attachments

• B032AC43-B0C9-4707-913D-E1A0EB69734B.jpeg
    B032AC43-B0C9-4707-913D-E1A0EB69734B.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 7B3C935F-54CE-49F9-AFB8-E3C19552D3A9.jpeg
    7B3C935F-54CE-49F9-AFB8-E3C19552D3A9.jpeg
    72.9 KB · Views: 58

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep i was excited supposedly a base model $29.000 and sasquatch package incl 38" tires lift nice shocks $1.800 bucks supposedly according to ford. so for about $31.000 a nice wheeler then i saw it no thanks no offense to owners just not what i hoped.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw one the other day leaving work. It was the first one that I’ve seen. I was a little excited finally seeing one going down the road but the body is just kind of blah.

Personally I think they looked better when they were like the F150 with a short bed and removable hardtop. I never cared for the first GEN Broncos. I realize they were just kind of Ford’s spin off competition with a jeep.

I really liked the 70s body models. Probably partially in part from my early youth bouncing around on the floorboard of my grandfathers. I also liked the last GEN models from the mid 90s. But that’s just me.

I was excited when I heard that Ford was going to come out with the bronco again. They’ve been teasing us for like the last five to seven years. I’ve seen a lot of different concepts online that didn’t come to fruition. With the starting price of 30 Gs I was excited and ready to pick one up. That is until I saw what they decided to make them look like. No thanks.
I saw that same color Tuesday at lunch. Not a fan of the 4 door and yellow/orange color

Last edited:

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah they weren’t anything special really.

I think maybe he was talking "Real" Power Wagon. Not a Ram with "Power Wagon" on the tail gate.

None of the other Rams came with 35's, a winch, 4.56 gears, electronic disconnecting swaybars and electronic lockers from the factory.

Latest posts

Top Bottom