Ford, you really screwed it up.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Sarcasm?
If you don’t understand why the 4 door is popular you must not wheel in the big hills or around ledges.
Not always, longer wheelbase often helps those who are less experienced at crawling. A 2 door with the right setup and driver will go anywhere a 4 door will with the same setup and driver. It's not uncommon for folks with dedicated 66-77 bronco crawlers to stretch their wheelbase from 92" to 100" though.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I saw one the other day leaving work. It was the first one that I’ve seen. I was a little excited finally seeing one going down the road but the body is just kind of blah.

Personally I think they looked better when they were like the F150 with a short bed and removable hardtop. I never cared for the first GEN Broncos. I realize they were just kind of Ford’s spin off competition with a jeep.

I really liked the 70s body models. Probably partially in part from my early youth bouncing around on the floorboard of my grandfathers. I also liked the last GEN models from the mid 90s. But that’s just me.

I was excited when I heard that Ford was going to come out with the bronco again. They’ve been teasing us for like the last five to seven years. I’ve seen a lot of different concepts online that didn’t come to fruition. With the starting price of 30 Gs I was excited and ready to pick one up. That is until I saw what they decided to make them look like. No thanks.
The 66-77 was the first gen. You don't like the first gen but like the 70's bodies?

Latest posts

Top Bottom