Form 4 Efile coming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I made a form 1 can and it’s great. But if this new form 4 e file makes the wait time significantly less I may get one. I also like how we can send the prints electronically.

You can order extra fingerprint cards online . . . I'm glad I did that because it took me a few tries to get mine done correctly.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, wouldn't that be nice. I bought my last suppressor in July. The last progress report I was provided (12/4/21) said the ATF was still reviewing things.
That is jus ridiculous. There is no good reason it should take as long as it does. Form 4’s should take no longer than form 1’s. They do the exact same thing. I know they do it on purpose to try and discourage folks from buying suppressors from dealers.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see the need for this BS. Every other country has them on the shelf at 1/3 the cost of them in the US made by the same companies without government requirements to purchase.
There isn’t a need for it. But that can be said about all gun laws. They aren’t to make us “safe”. It’s all about control. And we all know they will never stop until they have total control over us. We should have put an end to this tyranny long ago.
I remember a line from the patriot where Mel Gibson is attending a meeting about jointing in on the war. He said “what’s the difference in one tyrant 3,000 miles a way and 3,000 tyrants a mile a way”? That has always stuck with me. We are living in the latter of the two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom