Form copies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How many of you have mini copies of your forms to take with you? How mini are they? 50%? 25%? Anyone with certified copies with no stamp but a notarization? How well does it show up on the copy?

pistolpete2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't remember the percentage I shrunk mine down to, but they're probably 4 or 5" wide and 6" long. I also eliminated them. Mine are very clear and easy to still read.

Last edited:

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always scan my form to PDF and print from it. I'll do a few full size copies for my Pelican cases and 1/2 or even 1/4 size for my packs. I have one 1/4 size laminated and rolled up in SBR grip. I use the print set up option and do "multiple pages per sheet. If you are doing 1/4 size, be sure to change the orientation to landscape.

I like to print them on both sides to reduce pages. Staples has pretty good prices on laminating. The middle weight is works well.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cool, these ideas are pretty much what I was thinking. Anyone unlucky enough to end up with a Certified Copy like me?

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only 2 I have approved at the moment are eForm 1's. One copy in the safe, another saved to my phone, backed up in my email and a copy in my range bag. Didn't like that I don't have an actual stamp but do like that I can log on to eForms and pull it up. Still have 2 pending; eForm 1 and paper Form 4. I do need to look at the shrink and laminate method though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom