Fouled Bore Precision: 1,350 yard rifle range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr_Mitch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I generated $850,000 and huge double-digit margins in a multi-year depressed market that is facing a further 10% collapse in revenue last year. What did you do?

GoLoudKustoms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fouled Bore Precision is an excellent range for what it is. JW is a one man operation and is not heavily funded. He has used every asset he can find or that is at his or friends disposal to start the range and get it going. I shoot PRS style matches and have went out to shoot, as well many of the members of my club shoot out there. From my understanding there are two ranges that have any facilities close to his in Oklahoma. The other one is insanely expensive to shoot at and you have to book appointments. Justin is especially helpful to folks that come out. He offers long range assistance and classes from time to time. He has range days that benefit people in need, as well as matches that anybody can compete in without having to be part of a club or pay big money. On to the range:

Long Range Lane...
Large and small steel targets at most all ranges, ranges go up in steady increments and have large berms on most to see splash on a backdrop for easy corrections.

Zero Lane...
100yd zero lane to get your rifle up to snuff before stepping on the big boy, and for most people, IMHO, this is all they need until they do a little more research.

Pistol Lane and Carbine lane feature a multitude of targets so the weekend warrior can go and tell their friends that they are training up for their 3-gun match, as well, folks that actually are can have some decent place to practice that doesn't have a heart attach when you fire more than one round in a two second time period.

(Sarcasm is for humor, not poking the bear)
Rifles.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom