Found a deer stand in city limits today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know which city you are talking about, but you might want to consult with a city official about the legality of shooting a bow and arrow in the city limits. When I lived in Tulsa, it was against the law to do so. That also included pellet rifles and probably even BB guns. Whether or not an officer would bother to find and cite you is questionable, but some bambi lover might file a complaint and they would have to take action.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Friend of mine caught a trespasser yesterday on his cellular game cam. He went out and pulled keys out of ignition of truck. (Pick up almost a 1/2 mile off road)
He called Sheriff's Department. Deputy drove in by pick up and nobody around. He ran the siren for a minute or so and after a little bit a man and woman came from direction of the pond on neighboring land. They trespassed on one property because gate wasn't locked and they could hide pick up better.

They didn't see the 2 cellular cams they drove by.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Friend of mine caught a trespasser yesterday on his cellular game cam. He went out and pulled keys out of ignition of truck. (Pick up almost a 1/2 mile off road)
He called Sheriff's Department. Deputy drove in by pick up and nobody around. He ran the siren for a minute or so and after a little bit a man and woman came from direction of the pond on neighboring land. They trespassed on one property because gate wasn't locked and they could hide pick up better.

They didn't see the 2 cellular cams they drove by.

LOL, I remember seeing a man and woman rendezvous at Heyburn many, many years ago. They looked pretty surprised to see someone drive up next to their vehicle.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, I remember seeing a man and woman rendezvous at Heyburn many, many years ago. They looked pretty surprised to see someone drive up next to their vehicle.
Back in the late 70’s, some neighborhood friends and I were out riding our bicycles and happened up on a couple in the back seat of a car. Needless to say, it was a shock to us and them. :ooh2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom