Found a new open carry liability

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So if I were a bad guy but never a felon, I could carry openly, yes?
And if I see some other guy who has a open carry gun, what’s to stop me from waiting until there are no witnesses, get the jump on him, shooting him in the head, putting his pistol in his hand, then calling the police and telling them that this guy said he was going to kill me because I thought Trump was a crook? I mean besides my morals?
For evidence I saw very close to the exact scenario play out on a episode of gunsmoke I saw last night on Grit. Cowboys all opened carried, and that was known as the Wild West. It’s a jungle out there.
Keep your powder dry and watch your deep six, compartmentes!

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like what is going on in politics today, the Dems presume no one is watching or cares because they are above the law, we won't even start talking about morals, just sayn.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry Dennis even Matt had to have a few and never took Miss Kitty up stairs.
Not even Festis (sorry don't know the spelling of his name)would bone that.:blush:
That's because they were gentlemen and had respect for saloon women. :blush:

As a side note, Wife and I met Ken Curtis at a diner in New Mexico many years ago. Booths full at breakfast so we sat at the counter. He was there alone and we struck up a conversation well before knowing who he was. We talked local stuff and got into hunting and fishing. He had a big ranch in New Mexico as it turned out.
Nice guy and had none of the hollywood ego about him.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watch Gunsmoke every day while eating lunch, chan 23.2 off the air in Tulsa at noon. It's followed by Bonanza but I only watch Bonanza if I have nothing else going on or it's icky out side.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What has there EVER been to stop you from doing pretty much the same thing with a plant gun? Why does he have to be open carrying, if you're going to wait until there are no witnesses anyway?

A. Normal people don't kill someone just because they think there's a chance they'd get away with it.
B. You'd probably get caught. The cops ain't stupid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom