Found a new open carry liability

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
If you thought Trump was a crook he should have shot you before you got close. There’s a 5 liberals per day limit in Oklahoma. I heard Cleveland county is good hunting. They tend to all flock together down around OU.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So if I were a bad guy but never a felon, I could carry openly, yes?

Yes

And if I see some other guy who has a open carry gun, what’s to stop me from waiting until there are no witnesses, get the jump on him, shooting him in the head, putting his pistol in his hand, then calling the police and telling them that this guy said he was going to kill me because I thought Trump was a crook?

Video cameras are everywhere in today’s society, forensics are far advanced. If the motivation was Trump, I’d look into your background and search to see if there was any connection to either of you with Hillary.

I mean besides my morals?

Morals? What’s that?

For evidence I saw very close to the exact scenario play out on a episode of gunsmoke I saw last night on Grit. Cowboys all opened carried, and that was known as the Wild West.

Didn’t know you liked or even ate grits.

It’s a jungle out there.

In some parts of the city, it is. IF I ever had any business in any of those areas, I WOULD be carrying a gun.

Keep your powder dry and watch your deep six, compartmentes!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you thought Trump was a crook he should have shot you before you got close. There’s a 5 liberals per day limit in Oklahoma. I heard Cleveland county is good hunting. They tend to all flock together down around OU.

I always thought since they were a nuisance species there was no bag limit. All you needed was a NWCO permit.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

What a huge surprise. Grumpy ol retired postal worker finding another lame opportunity to bash on OU.

Latest posts

Top Bottom