• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy *FOUND* Desantis Cargo Nemesis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teslawasframed

Night Watchman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I'm looking for a DeSantis Cargo Nemesis, specifically one that fits a 2" J-frame. Shoot me a message if you've got one to spare!

Screenshot_20230904_151135_Chrome.jpg

teslawasframed

Night Watchman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I just ordered the Ammo Nemesis for a J Frame day ago. Off Amazon. It looks to be able to hold a speed strip as well.

View attachment 407826
Never mind, searched "ammo nemesis" instead of "cargo nemesis", which is what I was looking for. Guess it got rebranded or something since I last looked at them.

teslawasframed

Night Watchman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
It looks like the ammo nemesis is just a redesigned cargo nemesis...says it holds a speed strip, and all the reviews say it's too big for a front pocket, but the right size for a cargo pocket...which is exactly what I'm needing. The standard nemesis I have rotates a little more than I'd like in the cargo pocket of my Blauers and 5.11's.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
180   0   0
It looks like the ammo nemesis is just a redesigned cargo nemesis...says it holds a speed strip, and all the reviews say it's too big for a front pocket, but the right size for a cargo pocket...which is exactly what I'm needing. The standard nemesis I have rotates a little more than I'd like in the cargo pocket of my Blauers and 5.11's.

Mine arrived this morning. It is perfect for cargo pockets. Keeps it flat and level. And it came with a speed strip too! I wear summer shorts and it fit in my shorts tight, it the holster will definitely stay in the pocket and is level as well!

Latest posts

Top Bottom