Found good deal on HOLOSUN HS507C X2 - Any good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one I use on my PCC. The one is the ad is the cheapest price I’ve seen so far. I’m sure they’ll add taxes and shipping to jack the price up.

It has some great features.

Readily available battery.
Side access battery tray.
Dual power.
Shake awake feature.
Dual reticle selection.

IF you can find one, (more money) they also make one with a green reticle.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one I use on my PCC. The one is the ad is the cheapest price I’ve seen so far. I’m sure they’ll add taxes and shipping to jack the price up.

It has some great features.

Readily available battery.
Side access battery tray.
Dual power.
Shake awake feature.
Dual reticle selection.

IF you can find one, (more money) they also make one with a green reticle.
Thank you. They do not charge tax and shipping is ~$10

Any cons to to it?

Attachments

• 82CC2F45-8E28-4B57-9BEB-3292AE9E7406.png
    82CC2F45-8E28-4B57-9BEB-3292AE9E7406.png
    142 KB · Views: 94

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for advise on this optic. Do you have it and what do you think. Wanting to mount on full size pistol.

Link to deal. https://willamettemachine.com/product/holosun-hs507c-x2-micro-red-dot-sight/#reviews

I really like them. I have 4 of them currently. The oldest is about 4 years old. I’ve owned 4 different versions of RMRs, a FF3, and Cmores. By far the 507C has worked better for me than any of the others. I also recently bought a 509T that is going to be a carry optic. It has the ability to go way lower with direct milling than anything else I have seen.

Go for it!

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't owned a Holosun that didn't work perfect in every way. They are tuff too. I'd say RMR tuff too. I wish my RMR's had the auto shut off.

That's cheaper than Kenzie's optics with their discount code and free shipping. Good deal.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for the info gents. My only dilemma is do I spend the extra and get the new Vulcan reticle version??

I would like to see one. I like the circle-dot in my field of view. The circle on the Vulcan is not visible if on target. It’s all about personal preference though. I really like that 8” circle at 25yards on the standard circle or circle dot.

If I was going to spend more money in a RMR footprint, I’d go with a 508T. I like the profile better, it is a much stronger case, and the lettering is more subdued.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is the 509T they have on sale, more desirable?
https://willamettemachine.com/product/holosun-he509t-rd-micro-red-dot-sight/

Sorry for all the questions, I am new to red dots other than owning a Romeo Zero One and previous Leopoldo Delta Point Pro.

The 509T is an enclosed emitter version which can be a big plus for a carry gun in many cases. It is also using a proprietary rail which can be direct milled to go way lower than anything I have seen. Actually done lower 1/3 cowitnessing with stock sights. It comes with an adapter to mate to an RMR footprint with some limitations.

What are you putting it on?

You can seen the difference between the adapter and direct milled here. But there are some 3rd party adapter solutions that fit in between these

IMG_6127.jpg

IMG_7145.jpg

IMG_7146.jpg

IMG_6136.jpg

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 509T is an enclosed emitter version which can be a big plus for a carry gun in many cases. It is also using a proprietary rail which can be direct milled to go way lower than anything I have seen. Actually done lower 1/3 cowitnessing with stock sights. It comes with an adapter to mate to an RMR footprint with some limitations.

What are you putting it on?

You can seen the difference between the adapter and direct milled here. But there are some 3rd party adapter solutions that fit in between these

View attachment 200873

View attachment 200871
View attachment 200872

View attachment 200874
IWI Masada with Suppressor height sights.